The Job Responsibilities
Full cycle management and delivery of (CRE) activities and projects in Iberia
- Steer real estate portfolio strategies and master in collaboration with the Corporate Real Estate Headquarter in Germany.
- Providers management.
- Lead large building and warehouse renovation projects in Iberia.
- Roll out corporate architecture guideline.
Technical Property Management
- Conduct preventive/ reactive maintenance programs.
- Co-lead environmental strategies.
- In charge of Emergency Plan.
- Lead all site-based Facility Management Coordinators in Iberia.
Infrastructure Property Management
- Responsible for site-level security standards.
- Contractor management.
- Building services and supplies management.
General Administration – Strategy and Process Management
- In charge of overall facilities business plan.
- Head of PMO for projects within own scope.
- Civil or Industrial Engineering degree.
- Broad experience in Corporate Real Estate, Facility Management and Project Management.
- Experience in large building and warehouse renovation projects.
- Environmental project management experience will be a plus.
- Project Management – advanced level.
- English – advanced level.
Dräger’s employees main driver is the opportunity to add great value to the society. At the same time, joining us comes along with many other perks:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Meal allowance.
- Private medical insurance, with significant discount for relatives.
- Life and accidents Insurance.
- Tax exemption options for childcare, transport and health insurance costs.
- Salary coverage during leave periods.
- Flexible working time and different homeoffice alternatives.
- Additional free disposal days on top of the annual vacation credits.
- Short work days on Fridays and during summer period.
- Training and development program: time and budget allocation for individual development actions, broad face and digital training catalogue, language upskilling options and many more.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Recognition and wellbeing programs.
- Inclusive workplace, equal opportunities and multicultural environment.