At Dräger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees’ lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today – a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building “Technology for Life”.
The Outside Rental and Service Turnaround Sales Specialist will be responsible for supporting the introduction and development of Draeger’s rental and service business in the US. The role will involve promoting and offering Draeger’s range of rental equipment in conjunction with the many on-site services provided by the company. The position is responsible for generating profitable sales equal to or higher than our annual sales goals/commitments while satisfying the needs of our customers better than our competition. The Rental and Service Specialist is responsible for introducing and selling into all Draeger related markets with particular emphasis placed on Oil, Gas and Chemical segments.
The Outside Rental and Service Specialist is part of the functional Draeger Service organization and is required to work closely with the outside sales team and all other persons working within the service organization.
THIS IS AN OUTSIDE SALES POSITION WITH SOME INSIDE SALES REQUIRED. PRIOR OUTSIDE SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
POSITION IS BASED IN Metro Houston. Beaumont, Port Arthur & Orange Texas AREA.
- Generate and develop rental business including identifying potential customers, making contact, and attending site visits (maybe in conjunction with local Regional Sales Managers and/or Field Service Technicians) to secure business
- Use every opportunity to promote Draeger products & services to increase business and maximize customer/company experience.
- Align and offer service solutions in cooperation with authorized rental partners. The provided solutions include Draeger and non-Draeger products and services.
- Ensure conformance with sales and service policies and monitor activities to enable the achievement of budgetary goals.
- Support the sales team to identify leads for daily rental and on-site project opportunities and generate sales.
- Attend and participate in industrial trade shows, exhibitions, product training sessions and similar meetings to improve knowledge, promoting products and the Draeger brand.
- Maintain CRM records to ensure database integrity and territory reporting, which facilitates effective customer management.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.