At Dräger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees’ lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today – a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building “Technology for Life”.
Weekend | 12 Hour Shift (part time employment status)
Friday 11:00pm through Saturday 11:00am
Saturday 11:00pm through Sunday 11:00am
The Machine Technician is responsible for setting up, adjusting, and maintaining PLC driven, automated production equipment, in a high-volume business. Maintains repair and maintenance records for all equipment. Ensures all equipment is maintained to operate in a safe manner. Loads raw materials onto machines as needed. Has the responsibility of being the technical expert on the automated machinery, and trains others as needed.
- Maintains and repairs all Production equipment to ensure the least amount of downtime is recognized.
- Sets up and adjusts machine parameters, settings, and controls, to optimize their performance throughout all operating hours.
- Helps maintain the infrastructure equipment as needed. This includes but is not limited to; trim waste vacuum system, test and inspection equipment, material handling equipment, etc.
- Monitors wear items, performs preventive maintenance, lubricates, and other cyclical duties on all equipment.
- Load production machines with raw materials as needed.
- Completes and maintains accurate production and maintenance paperwork and records as required.
- Takes responsibility to ensure a safe and organized working environment. Maintains all applicable safety systems used on equipment and throughout the factory.
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned.