The Director of Marketing, Medical Service Solutions is responsible for driving the business strategy, solution development and execution of marketing programs for all Service solutions across Draeger’s US medical portfolio, serving hospitals and health systems nationwide. The Director owns responsibility for the go-to-market approach for Service solutions that support a portfolio of globally-developed medical devices, as well as leading the regional development of localized service business models, solution offerings and cross-modality offerings that are specific to the North American market.
The Director leads the Service marketing team, in addition to working across departmental functions (sales, service, marketing, market fulfillment) to drive the realization of the US Medical Go-to-Market strategy and financial targets.
1) Develop and implement business strategy for the Service solution lines across the US medical solutions portfolio for Draeger, including business/financial models, solution development, growth strategy and execution of marketing plan.
2) Actively plan, lead and execute marketing strategy to support Net Sales, Gross Profit and Customer Satisfaction KPIs, in close alignment with the global product roadmap for Draeger, Inc. and the regional growth objectives in the five-year Go-to-Market strategy for North America.
3) Drive Service marketing across all US medical business lines, including market sizing and segmentation, value proposition development, solution development and differentiation, competitive benchmarking, marketing campaigns and programs, sales training and playbooks, knowledge validation, win/loss analysis and tracking of business KPIs.
4) Develop new Service business models and solutions, with focus on cross-modality solutions, SaaS and IT based solutions, subscription models and partnerships as applicable. This includes responsibility for revising offerings across the Perioperative Care, Respiratory Care and Neonatal Care portfolios and incorporation of all applicable product lines.
5) Drive close integration between capital and service offerings across the medical business, in collaboration with regional sales managers, service managers, marketing colleagues and additional cross-functional contributors.
6) Identify new market trends and business opportunities for future Service growth. Manage Voice of Customer feedback, research, competitive/business intelligence and related activities to support strategy development and business performance.
7) Identify, cultivate and manage third-party alliances and relationships to offer comprehensive solutions that meet customer needs and new market opportunities.
8) Provide leadership to the Service marketing team in accordance with Dräger values and the WeLEAD model.
9) Actively manage line and project budgets.
10) Perform other duties as needed and assigned.