The Job Responsibilities
At Dräger, it is our passion and dedication to protect, support and save lives. Our dedication to life naturally extends to the quality of our employees’ lives. They are the essence of our company, and without them, we would not be what we are today – a world leader in medical and safety technology. We are searching for people who want to join us in building “Technology for Life”.
- Will generate new revenue from our sales portfolio to fire departments and fire training schools and colleges.
- Identifies potential target end-users & prioritizes accounts and opportunities to produce the best results using both direct and indirect sales channels and strategies.
- Builds a strong distributor network that is aligned with the companies distributor & vertical market strategy designed to maximize Draeger sales & profits.
- Maintains a high awareness of market trends and the competition, their strengths, weaknesses, sales and marketing methods & shares this information with internal stakeholders.
- Develops an annual sales plan and applies time & territory management techniques to maximize productivity & plans sales activities 30-60 days in advance.
- Adhere to all company import compliance and export compliance Work Instructions, Policies and Procedures.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university or have extensive related experience.
Required: Two or more years’ sales experience selling to fire departments personal protection equipment.
Preferred: Four or more year’s sales experience in selling personal protection equipment and be familiar with fire service training systems.
The Dräger Workplace
In North America, Draeger employees over 1,400 employees working in our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US: Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada: Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce employees from coast to coast.
Our field based Sales and Service workforce is located across the nation, caring for relationships with our customers in the delivery of Draeger’s exceptional portfolio of products and solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Who we are
Due to the nature of this position, qualified candidates will be required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as part of the onboarding process. You may be required to carry your vaccination card when on-site at client customers.
Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect, support and save lives. That's what our more than 14,000 employees have been striving for - every day for more than 130 years. Dräger - Technology for Life ®
What we offer
Additional/Voluntary Insurance; Education & Training; Health center and gym; Health Insurance; Retirement Savings; Special Assistance; Time Away; Workplace Wellness