- Location: Hemel Hempstead HEF
- Subject area: Sales
- Working hours: Full time
The Job Responsibilities
Who we are
Every life is unique and so are you!
At Dräger we protect, support and rescue lives day in and day out. We are interested in you if you have the desire to work for an organisation that does something more, something that is truly worth working for.
As an international leader in medical and safety technology, we develop pioneering devices, software, services and solutions that people around the world trust. Wherever Dräger products are used, it's about the most important thing: it's about life.
About the role
To support the growth of the medical HCA consumable range with focus on high growth opportunities in line with strategic business objectives
Assist internal and external customers in all aspect’s customer contact within the Commercial Organisation with the view of exceeding customer's expectations.
· Undergo necessary training in order to fulfil duties
· Telephone enquiry handling, including but not limited to price requests and lead times
· Quotation production
· Input and extract data from the company CRM system
· Sales order generation for Commercial Operations customers
· Enquiry handling
· Order management call handling such as delivery dates and stock queries
· Customer issue escalation
· Delivery of objectives as agreed with manager
Grade 9-4 or equivalent in 3 subjects must include English & Maths.
Genuine interest in Sales and Business.
Eager to support and help others
The Dräger Workplace
· 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with option to purchase up to 3 additional days
· Flexi scheme
· Hybrid working available
· Discounted critical illness cover, dental cover and partner life assurance
· Healthcare cash plan
· Discounted shopping & leisure vouchers
· MyClub Nissan car scheme
· Cycle to Work
· Gym membership discounts – up to 25%
· Charity Giving scheme
At Dräger we have a clear vision, to be an organisation with a working environment that includes a diverse mix of talented people who want to come, stay and grow.
We ensure candidates with the required qualifications and experience will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All are welcome to apply!.
Who we are
From hospitals to fire departments to industrial customers, people around the world rely on our products: cutting-edge technology that combines real engineering with the digital future. With over 130 years of experience, passion and the bold ideas of more than 15,000 employees, we are committed to turning technology into ›technology for life‹.
Please apply directly through our career portal.
We look forward to receiving your application.